ηαυgнту
Welcome to ηαυgнту guild forum!
ηαυgнту
Welcome to ηαυgнту guild forum!
ηαυgнту
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ηαυgнту

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Maximized End-Game Gear [Not complete]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xbayoo
Normal
Normal
xbayoo

Rep : 0

Maximized End-Game Gear [Not complete] Empty
PostSubject: Maximized End-Game Gear [Not complete]   Maximized End-Game Gear [Not complete] EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 3:36 am

All about: Priests♥ afro

A small note about my experiences as a Priest; I first played this class when I started playing Evolution. I've seen many Priests in PvE action in THQ times. I wanted to try to make one for PvP, but then after all the new imbalances I gave up with that and made myself a hard2kill Priest. Priests are VERY useful as a support in group PvP's and in PvE. I have no screenshots of PvP since I don't do it on this server, but I personally prefer the OLD BD set because it will reduce everybody's damage dealt to you by a lot.

Set Guide:

MAX AGI/AIM
Spoiler:

FULL HEIRLOOM BONE
Spoiler:

MAX CRITICAL DAMAGE
Spoiler:

MAX PDD
Spoiler:

HERO BONE (INT)
Spoiler:

PvP Tips:

1. For now, just X spam the living $#!+ out of your keyboard and hope you don't die Smile

Skills:

*You know what, I'm really lazy and if I have no power one day, then I will do the coding and organizing.

Point Buster

Point buster's main focus is to attack and launch enemies into the air, but due to it's low damage output and long cast time it will be replaced by Meteor Fall quite soon.
All: 1/5

Air Combo

Air combo allows you to attack midair enemies with a lightning spell up to three times at skill level three.
For now use this skill in conjunction with point buster until you level Meteor Fall to level three, when that skill is able to launch enemies. Air combo can be activated by pressing the x key in midair. After the first jobchange, you have the option of removing this skill, but it can come in handy during pvp. I recommend keeping it at 0/3 after the job change and buying the skill again if you decide to to spend some extra skill points.
Max this attack as soon as possible.
Magician: 3/3
Monk: 0/3
Wizard: 0/3

Meteor Fall

Summons a Meteor from the sky that has the ability to launch enemies at skill level three. Get skill to level 5 as soon as possible. After the first job change, this skill is optional. Meteor Combo can be activated with a hotkey or by pressing down+x together while in midair.
Some higher level mages (level 60+) decide to rebuy this skill later on because it's useful for completing missions in Emporia Wars, so just a heads up on that.
Magician: 3/5, 5/5 if you have extra points
Monk/Wizard: 0/5

MP Potion Maximization

This skill is only necessary as a prequisite for Focus.
All: 1/5

Magic Enhancement

This skill is great for low level magicians because its adds +100matk for 10 skill points at each level. It's very useful until you start getting more MATK from equipment and weapons. You may or may not decide to get this skill later on depending on how many points you have to spare.
Magician: 5/5
Monk/Wizard: 5/5

Focus

Increases INT by 20 and Magic Attack by 24% at skill level 5/5.
All: 5/5

Slow Heal

At level 5 Slow Heal is able to heal both you and your teammates for 5% of the caster't total HP every second for 30 seconds, or 50% HP recovery in half a minute. This is the only skill that can heal other people (starting at level 4) until the second job. Since it heals over time and scales with total your total HP, its a good idea for Monks to keep this skill. For Wizards, Slow Heal is a must.
This skill has been known to make grown men cry.
All: 5/5

Self heal

Self heal is like Slow Heal's bastard cousin twice removed. Self Heal consumes a percent of max MP, which does not scale well at later levels. It's also not very effective.
Slow heal is optional for the first job after getting the other necessary skills, but it is utterly useless after becoming a Monk due to having healing better spells at your disposal. As a Wizard, Slow Heal is more than enough.
Magician: 0/5 (1/5 optional)
Monk/Wizard: 0/5

Re-launch

Re-Launch is useless. Use Point Buster or Meteor Fall instead.
All: 0/5

Blink

Very useful skill, but I recommend getting the necessary skills before spending points on this. Afterward, this skill is useful in spacing yourself from mobs, and escaping hairy situations. Blink can be used later with spacing yourself and setting up other attacks in PvP.
All: 1/1, once you purchase all the necessary job skills and have points left over.

Fortress

This skill could be useful, but in order for that to happen you would need to max both of it's passive skills. You are better off spending the Skill Points on something else.
Special note: At higher levels (60+) during Emporia Wars, Fortress is useful for special missions. Until then, do not buy.

Cannon Upgrade

See: Fortress.

Bullet Acceleration

See: Fortress.

Magician's Wisdom

Useless, MP Regeneration stat is a fail.
All: 0/1

Last edited by xbayoo on Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:27 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
xbayoo
Normal
Normal
xbayoo

PostSubject: Re: Maximized End-Game Gear [Not complete]   Maximized End-Game Gear [Not complete] EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 3:36 am

RESERVEDDDDDDDDD

INB4NATE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maximized End-Game Gear [Not complete]   Maximized End-Game Gear [Not complete] EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 7:31 am

Pvp tips are all about spamming X... ? x.x

Rather.... magnet ! LIGHTNING ! RUN ! HEAL ! X ! JUMP ! Dodge ! Do the matrix !
Back to top Go down
xbayoo
Normal
Normal
xbayoo

PostSubject: Re: Maximized End-Game Gear [Not complete]   Maximized End-Game Gear [Not complete] EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 10:14 pm

I, and the rest of N/A, considers healing in 1v1 noob.
Back to top Go down
Hiiqhliqht
Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer
Hiiqhliqht

PostSubject: Re: Maximized End-Game Gear [Not complete]   Maximized End-Game Gear [Not complete] EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 3:53 pm

xbayoo wrote:
I, and the rest of N/A, considers healing in 1v1 noob.

I agree! +1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maximized End-Game Gear [Not complete]   Maximized End-Game Gear [Not complete] EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 4:23 am

Tell that to Mistgun who uses slow heal but complained when I use a 1200 hp/10 sec pot ROFLMAO
Back to top Go down
ιѕнαякƒαηg
Owner
Owner
ιѕнαякƒαηg

Rep : 5

PostSubject: Re: Maximized End-Game Gear [Not complete]   Maximized End-Game Gear [Not complete] EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 5:45 am

Kise wrote:
Tell that to Mistgun who uses slow heal but complained when I use a 1200 hp/10 sec pot ROFLMAO

Trolololollol, what a noob
Back to top Go down
https://naughty.forumotion.com
Nathan
Normal
Normal

PostSubject: Re: Maximized End-Game Gear [Not complete]   Maximized End-Game Gear [Not complete] EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 5:44 pm

I'm going to make a pvp video of priest later I suppose. There's another way of using it than just freezing and spamming the living hell out of your opponent, lol.

Edit:

I'll pvp the living shit out of those noobs later on. Like Mistgun. I'll show him how a true PvPer rolls.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maximized End-Game Gear [Not complete]   Maximized End-Game Gear [Not complete] Empty

Back to top Go down

Maximized End-Game Gear [Not complete]
Page 1 of 1